Try this fun new trend
1 ball each ELLE PURE GOLD CHUNKY in Chilli, Terracota and Taupe or any three colours in Chunky yarn
- Pinch the yarn with your thumb with your palm up.
- Pull the yarn under your index finger, over your middle finger, under your ring finger and over and around your pinkie, then back over your ring finger, under your middle finger, over you index finger. There is now one stitch on each finger.
- Take the yarn around your index finger, over your middle finger, under your ring finger, over your pinkie, over your ring finger, under the middle finger, over the index finger. There are now two stitches on each finger.
- Start at the pinkie, pull the bottom stitch over the top stitch and off the finger, repeat with ring finger, middle finger and index finger. First row is done and there is only one stitch on each finger again.
- Take the yarn over your middle finger, under your ring finger, over and under your pinkie, over the ring finger, under middle finger, over index finger. There are now two stitches on each finger. Repeat step 4 and 5 till string is about 4 metres long.
- End off by putting pinkie’s stitch on ring finger and pulling bottom stitch across. Repeat with other stitches. Break off thread, thread through last stitch and pull tight.
To finish off
Pin the three strings with stitch holder to each other and fasten somewhere. Plait the three strings right down to the end. Join beginning and end to their corresponding colours. Twist three to five times around neck according to your preference.