One pot dishes are always a hit since it’s so quick and easy. Try this one pot mince dish
A glug of oil
2.5 ml (½ t) dried parsley
5 ml (1 t) fresh garlic, chopped
500 g beef mince
43 g (1 packet) Potato Bake (garlic and herb – Knorr)
2.5 ml (½ t) salt
Pinch of black pepper
500 ml (2 k) boiling water
437 ml (1¾ c) full cream milk
500 ml (2 c) raw spiral noodles
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Tuna and chips pie
- Heat oil and sauté parsley and garlic for two minutes.
- Add mince and fry till discoloured. Stir with fork to loosen mince.
- Add Potato Bake, salt and pepper.
- Add boiling water and stir well.
- Stir milk in.
- Add noodles and stir in. Simmer for 25 minutes over medium heat with the lid off. Stir frequently.
- Close saucepan’s lid and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.