This mince roll is quick and easy to make
a little oil
1 onion, chopped
2,5 ml (½ t) dried parsley
2,5 ml (½ t) mixed herbs
600 g beef mince
Pinch cayenne pepper
2,5 ml (½ t) salt
30 ml (2 e) chutney
5 ml (1 t) soy sauce
1 ml garlic salt
2 ml barbeque spice
187 ml (¾ c) fresh bread crumbs
400 g (1 roll) puff pastry
a little milk for top
Preheat oven to 220 °C.
- Heat oil and sauté union, parsley and herbs until onion is soft.
- Add mince. Stir until mince is no longer pink, but not thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients to mince and stir until well mixed.
- Roll out puff pastry and roll somewhat thinner, but not much.
- Spray baking tray of approximately 30 cm x 36 cm with cooking spray.
- Spoon mince on long side of rectangle pastry.
- Roll up carefully and place on baking tray.
- Brush with milk.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 220 °C and turn heat down to 180 °C for 25 minutes.
- Cut in slices to serve.