This condensed milk and chocolate roll is a scrumptious treat for the sweettooth
Makes about 45 slices
100 g (1/5 brick) butter
385 g (1 tin) condensed milk
200 g milk chocolate, broken
30 ml (2 T) cocoa
500 ml (2 c) Rice Crispies
200 g (1 packet) Eat-Sum-Mor biscuits, quartered
100 g (½ packet) Marie biscuits, roughly chopped
375 ml (1½ c) desiccated coconut
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Berry pavlova
- Melt butter, condensed milk and chocolate over low heat.
- Sift cocoa over Rice Crispies and mix with broken biscuits.
- Add this mixture to condensed milk mixture and combine well.
- Put mixture aside to cool off for half an hour. Divide in three parts and shape three rolls.
- To coat Sprinkle desiccated cocoa over baking tray and roll the three rolls in it till they’re covered all over.
- Enclose them with foil and leave in fridge for the night.
- Cut slices to serve.