250 g (1 tub) smooth cream cheese
198 g (½ tin) condensed milk
30 ml (2 T) fresh lemon juice
5 ml (1 t) vanilla essence
100 ml (6 T + 2 T) granadilla pulp
8 hard white bought Easter eggs with chocolate inside
- Empty cream cheese into mixing bowl and whip with electric whisk till soft.
- Add condensed milk and whisk again till mixed well.
- Add lemon juice and whisk again. Mixture should start getting firm. If it doesn’t firm, add some more lemon juice.
- Stir vanilla essence into the mixture and put it in the fridge.
- Cut off tops of Easter eggs with sharp serrated knife. Save tops.
- Pour cheese cake mixture into Easter eggs and let it set in the fridge. Take out and scoop a bit of top of the filling out.
- Spoon some granadilla pulp into the egg to make it look like a proper egg.
- Replace top and serve.